Saturday, November 22, 2003

"The World's Worst Demon"

"To many people, Bath is still remembered as the place where a bloody school massacre occurred on a glorious spring day. A day when one man’s strange obsession was transformed into hate and hate transformed into murder. A day when the world went wrong and death fell upon the innocent. A day when Hell came to Bath." -Mark Gado

If you have never heard anything about Andrew Kehoe I suggest you go to this website and read about his insanity and mass killings at a school in 1927. It is a very sad story, if you are faint of heart I do not suggest this read.

Well now, that story, if you can believe it, has made my day. I absolutely love reading about serial killers, mass murderers, nurtorious murders...etc

What I was actualy planning on talking about has been lost from my memory. I have no idea what I was going to write about this afternoon. I guess thats what happens when you are constantly side tracked!