Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Becca cannot squash us, we will start a revolution of our own! Viva la squirrel!



Wow this morning has been interesting, and full of love. Amanda hugged me millions and millions of times. She cannot believe I am writing about this either. Shes also surprised that I am still wearing the ring she gave me. Not sure if I am supposed to just hold it for awhile or if I am keeping it. *shrugs*

So the past two mornings now have been fun. Waking up dizzy, sick to my stomach and shaky. I dont understand it. Becca seems to think it's either morning sickness, diabetes which she knows nothing about, or a heart attack. Kinda weird, but I am pretty sure I am not having a heart attack.

I am going to go to the cafetorium to eat breakfast, considering its 8:30am. Growl. Amanda is coming with me. And shes offering me PVC. Of course I am going to take it.

We have a little SMSS idol thing going on today. (SMSS= st. marys secondary school) Oh yes, now you know. God Im so out of it. Oh yeah, need to talk about the idol thing. Okay so groups of people in our school sign up and sing or do band stuff. You know what I mean. Not really exciting. Some people sing, some play an instrument. Yep. Thats our idol thing.

Going to get food now. MMMMmfood.