Monday, November 10, 2003

We are starstuff. We are the Universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out.



You know Im starting to enjoy Mondays, well school for that matter, even more so lately. I suppose its because of the anti-depressants. My outlook on life is so much more positive. My thoughts are even different. No longer as dark, but just as deep and confusing. I guess thats just me though. They can't change what really is me, and what isnt the chemical emballence.

This morning was very hectic! Chelsea and I dropped off the donuts and bagels I bought from Tim hortons last night in Dwyers class room, filled the tea pot up, carted it all the way from the office back out to the damn portables, then set everything we had out nice and neat on the table. Dwyer gave us a 5 and asked us to get some more coffee from the grocery store, and friggen hell it was a good thing we were going there anyways or else I would have told him to drive us there then! When we got to the grocery store we bought some apples, bananas, cookies, tea, juice, milk... paid for it and then scooted over to Tim hortons for some choco milk. Glancing at the clock I tell Chelsea is about 8:15, no biggy right? Class doesnt start until twenty to. Wrong! We forgot the damn coffee! So we trek our asses back to the store and grab the damn coffee.... God I hate coffee for so many reasons!

Anyways, the coffee house went better than I thought it would. Mostly discussion, a bit of presentation on our part. At least we half knew what we were talking about. The class seemed to like our idea of discussion, but not the whole sitting on the floor with pillows and blankets idea. As far as I was concerned that was one of the best parts about what we did. Drank tea, ate cookies and snuggled with pillows and blankets.

Oh and for the past two days Ive been sewing bottons on my pair of white flair jeans. It looks so damn neat! So far I have a row around the bottom of each pantleg, two big huge buttons on each back pocket, and Ive started around the seam of one of the front pockets. I want the whole entire pair of jeans to eventualy be convered in buttons. Itd be wicked cool for the fashion show. Sweet.

Ive been talking to Paul and Damian again all night tonight. This time it was Damian who had to leave first. Wanted to go and watch Hulk. I was going to tell him that it was as good as it was all hyped up to be, but decided against it. He can watch it and see for himself. Its really confusing at first. Sorta weird, but I guess they thought it would make people watch it more closely to try and figure it out. Personaly I wasnt in the mood to be figuring out movies, so I just sorta sat through it until it finaly came together and began to make sense. When Im tired and just want to watch a cute movie, I dont want to have to think. Plus it hardly had any humor in it. I think Ill just stick with The Matrix and X-Men.

We have a few new members to the unloved. Its cool that a couple of them I actualy know are are from my school. Now there are a bunch of people whom I know personaly on there. God Im in love with my site. It doesnt seem like its been up and running for as long as it has. I think it has to be over a year now. I dontk now the exact date, or I would have kept it for an anniversary or something. Oh wells. What can ya do now.

I think Im in love, but its hard to tell when the person lives so fara way from you and you havent even met them in person yet. How can you tell? You know you feel strongly for them, but I dont even know what romantic love is anymore. Its been thrown and tossed around with me a lot so I cant tell anymore. I used to think I knew. When I was with Brian my mom told me I was head over heels in love with him. I never got to that point with John, and its hard to tell with Paul because I havent met him in person.

Oh man all my blogs have been about relationships and luvy duvy shit lately! Im so sorry to bore you all with my rants. I really dont have much else to say for tonight as it is. So Im going to leave it at that.

Signing off,
Yours Truly