Wednesday, November 05, 2003

*Stretches And Yawns*

Okay, so I'm just sitting here waiting for Paul to come into the Unloved Chat. Chelsea has just left, shes been here since we got home from school and I didnt get to go on the computer once. *pouts* Kinda frustrates me.
I cleaned my room finaly today. The last time I cleaned it was so long ago that I found stuff on my floor from the assignment Chelsea and I did about The Odyssey. Oh boy, Im such a slob, and I really dont care. (Only reason why I did end up cleaning it was because apparently Chelsea said it smelled when she came in, and not long after that my mom popped her head in and suggested it would be a good idea to clean it again) I mean I dont even remember the last time I vacuumed it.

I had the most crazy ass dream last night, and its only just coming back to me now. (And no Im not quoting that dumb song.)
Okay so the dream goes:
Im shopping at somewhere like No Frills or Loblas or something and I see a man show one of the people that work there food that has gone mouldy. Next thing I know the store is shutting itself down because the food is mouldy, and they think they wont get any business or something. My mom is outside waiting for me, and Im pushing my cart around, filling it with food that Im planning on stealing and not paying for. My only problem is how do I get out of the store when there are people at each door who make sure your food is in bags at least to show that you have paid. So I go up to the counter and only pay for a few things, but ask for a whole shit load of bags. I bag my food and make my way out, or at least try, but somehow I end up back at the start of the store where I was when my dream started. (Yes most of my dreams have something to do with frustration.) There is a man there who is eating a sandwhich which is from a plastic container that he must have bought in a small sandwhich shop cause there is a piece of fruit in the container, and bcause I am the boss of my dreams so I just know. So anyways, he leaves half of the sandwhich behind, and me being me eats it, but the fruit it mouldy(yuck) so I dont eat that. The dream is all confusing and stuff, and Im having trouble leaving the store to get to my mom with all of the food, which is so on sale that its almost free, yet I want to steal it anyways, I have a feeling that in my dream I am very poor. Im not sure whether or not I get out of the sore with any food, cause I wake up.... 0.0
Oh Im an odd one when it comes to dreams. I mean who else has sexual dreams about their very large, by very humorous teacher?? Hes not even sexualy attractive, in any way except his youthful blue eyes. (And no that comment was not made because I find myself sexualy attracted to him.) Ugh.

Wow, I was sitting here thinking today, and Ive realized I hate commitment. I hate the feeling of being tied down, and I get tired and bored of the same person after a certain period of time. Even though at the time I tell myself, and believe that I could spend the rest of my life with that person. Im so confused when it comes to relationships. I have such bad luck with them. Why cant I find someone who doesnt want me because of my looks, or want me just to fuck? Why cant I find someone who doesnt want to marry me, nor spend the rest of his life with me? Why cant I find someone who cares about me, and doesnt obsessive over me, by hanging all over me and telling me he loves me 24/7, asking me to marry him? Im so sick and tired of guys, that Im almost at the point where I want to swear them off completely. And Im not joking. But Im also not hinting that I want to become gay, because that will never happen. Im very career oriented, I need to find someone who understands that Im not going to always be there, and that I am focussed on becoming successful.
Im also someone who likes flings. I hate the same guy all the damn time. Sometimes I just want to get out and have a good time for a weekend, or even just a night. Still be friends with the person afterwards of course, or possibly have another fling with them, but Im not so sure that at this point in my life I am ready for anything serious at all. Im only 17, soon to be 18. And just because I am 18 doesnt mean I am ready for anything serious, all of a sudden.
Im not so sure why I started ranting on about that, maybe its because I felt that I needed to get it off of my chest.