Thursday, November 27, 2003

Stairway to Heaven

Woohoo I just got off of the phone with Paul. I dont think he realizes how much it means to me when he calls. He has the greatest voice ever, his accent is just so damn cute. He suggeted we somehow build a tunnel from his house to mine, and vice versa. How great of an idea is that?! And he said then we need to get fast cars. Now that I think of it, we could build a halfway spot and things would happen that arent rated PG13. *coughs* So whad'ya think Paul? Is it a plan?

Ahhh such a good song, Stairway to Heaven. I love Led Zepplin. Kashmir is my next favourite song by Zepplin.

Well I had quite the interesting night last night.... Brynn, Jimmy, Chelsea and I all walked to my house after school and we hung out in my room making a poster, researching, and listening to music. We went shopping for boxes at wal-mart where Jimmy works, but before that we went to No Frills and their selection sucked so bad so I stopped in the bulk food store and bought some beer nuts and caramilk chews. My room is covered in beer nuts now.

We had to build a chariot for history class and thats why everyone needed to come over to my house. We gathered here, but it wasnt until like 8 that we got started on the chariot itself. Went out for a bit of late shopping cause we forgot to buy duct tape. Whats a chariot without duct tape?? We built it out of a rolely thingy, cardboard and duct tape. Oh yeah, be proud. And then I wake up this afternoon to find that it had rained all night and morning and its soaked. I just hope that it isnt worthless now.

(Finaly posted this like hours after I wrote it...)