Friday, November 07, 2003

New Guestbook *sign it*

All because of Paul, the wonderful, amazing guy in my life, I now have a Guestbook for you exciting people to view and sign. (But the only way it will be cool, is if you actualy sign it... Plus if you dont then there is nothing to view, now is there?) I enjoy funny comments, criticism, rants, or even some luvy duvy shit. *shrugs* Whatever you feel comfortable doing. Im game.

*Mummbles somewhat*
Its been a long couple of stressful weeks. Family life has kinda been tense, school has been hectic, so many assignment due at once, presentations, essay...etc. Not to mention our debate in Classics class that was so much fun! It was so stressful preparing for this goddamn class, hours of research and study. In my group I was the one who had to cross examine another groups historian. Oh man did I ever suck, we were pressed for time, plus I say "uh" and "uhm" every two seconds! Anyways, Chelsea was cross examined by our wonderful teacher Mr. ODwyer, so she got shot down big time. He wouldnt even let her finish talking, he stated what he had to say and sat down! Basicaly its like, Bam, this is what I have to say, you suck, done now. *Merg*

My mom just got home from taking Matthew and his friend Matt to the clinic cause apparently he had to get X-rays on his wrist, its all broken and stuff. I cant believe how different guys are compaired to girls in that way. Ive never broken a bone by being an ass and showing off with my friends. Yet every guy at least one time has broken or fractured something or other! I shake my head at boys.

Mom wants her computer back now, so I bid thee a goodnight! Gotta steal mine back from Chelsea now. Going to watch a movie soon. (Faith from Buffy stars in it and its apparently new) =^.^= Meow.

Mandy