Friday, November 21, 2003

“If thou art God, avenge thyself!” -The Marquis de Sade



Well I had a good time tonight. Came home with a migraine, Little Amanda's mum drove Chelsea and I, though I was certain she wasn't going to drive Chelsea cause she despises her greatly and even Amanda was uncertain about what her mum might think.

When we got home I found out Dad was leaving, Matthew was at his babysitting job, and Mom wouldn't be home until likely 10. So I had to cook supper, clean, look after the kids, clean again, and then put them to bed. Instead of what Chelsea and I had planned on doing, her coming home to do "research" on my computer, and I to sleep all drugged up on acetomitophine avec codeine and caffeine. So much for that idea.

So I decided to give myself a break and take Nathan up on his offer to hang out, and we had a little movie night with Him, Chelsea and I. Oh and sort of Paul as well, seeing as he called while we were watching May. Which by the way was worth the wait. It ended rather interestingly though, but I wont spoil it for you. I think I gave myself a bit of a treat tonight, even though I feel highly guilty for it because I have a few tests and assignments plus a bit of my ISU all for tomorrow. I am telling you, I'm on the ball. Sigh.

The most amazing soup ever has to be a tie between Campbells Cream Of Chicken and Cream of broccoli. I made cream of chicken tonight avec cheese and crackers. The kids thought it was great, as did Chels. She was a little hesitant to try it, but gave in in the end. Without much prompting though.

Oh and Kelly phoned me during supper time. It was pleasant to hear from her two days in a row. She chastised me again for not remembering the day of her birthday, but I am with Caitlin, it was a trick question. Though I do find it amusing that Hollie, her own sister, got the question of "How many siblings do I have?" wrong. We had a good chuckle over that one. Though mind you Hollie is like that sometimes, I really don't think she was paying much attention and she counted Kelly as a sibling to herself. Oh well.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed with school again. It seems to come in intervals. Its no fun. I have so many books I want to read on my spare time, but I really don't have much spare time. And when I take time to do something that's not school related I feel immense guilt. I suppose I have a right to feel guilty, because I really should be focusing on school, rather than reading, computer or movie nights. Especially on a school night, Im chastising myself as it is by no allowing myself to read before bed tonight. It is a small gesture, but one that I wish I did not have to do.

I wish I was born in England, or Ireland, from the 19th century. I can see myself wearing the corsets, big skirted dresses, feather in my hair or hat. It sounds like adventure and casual sex that I just couldn't pass up. Though I could not see myself as someone of lower class, I can however see myself as either nobility or just someone of high social standings. All the power and wealth one could want. Perhaps I was in a past life. Who can tell?

I wanted to say a big thank you to David Kilpatrick for being so kind to me after I pestered him so. He has written four books to his name, and a screen play that he just finished, if I'm correct. You can reach him at the No Respect? No Problem, link on my links page. He's a humorous, and interesting person. Send him an email, and if you are interesting enough, as I am sure I was, not being modest or anything, he will most likely respond. Also take a glance over his posts, and his works. His friend writes some nice things about him in one of the posts, though his friend seems a little odd and for the life of me I can't remember his name. David says I am a Gem. Maybe I am, maybe Im not, but thank you anyways David.

Considering I haven't been keeping a very consistent sleep schedule as of late, and tonight is no exception, I am going to be signing off now. And I leave thee with a Good Evening.