Saturday, August 28, 2004

The Witches Magical Handbook

Currently Listening To: The sound of the cars on the street. Goddamn their loud when you have a headache.

So did anyone else notice the extreme rains yesterday? Wasnt it wonderful? The thunder was exquisite. I miss listening to it on my metal roof at home, but I'm sure my mom loved it. I slept through most of it, until at least 12 in the afternoon... But since I haven't slept since then I think that that was fair.

So starting off on the that note, I had a rough night last night and literally didn't sleep a wink since I woke up yesterday. I haven't had this bad of a problem with sleeping for a very long time, and haven't pulled an all nighter and then not slept the next afternoon... ever I think. So today is a first. Not to mention at quater after seven this morning Tina phoned like she said she would to let me know that they would be arriving within the hour. I hadn't even realized it was morning until I turned over, put my book down, and looked at the sun trying to peak through my half assed curtain job with a black blanket.

Tina and Ed brought Kellys bed, her books, a dresser and a book shelf for her, as well as Angel, the kitty. Tina set everything up, but Im sure some of the stuff like the knick knacks and shit will be moved around by kelly. She finally has a room she can do whatever she wants with, and not have to worry about anyone touching or changing shit one her later on. She can't wait to come home on Wednesday.

Her parents said they were either going to pick her up this weekend or a few days early or something, or I dont know what. The day that camps ends and she can be picked up is this coming Wednesday. She called crying to Mom, so Mom offered to pick her up. I feel bad for her. I think Nathan's coming too. And Kelly told me about a store that sells belly button rings for only a dollar ninety-nine. Pretty damn good, and even if they arent sergical silver, at least they have plastic balls which I can interchange and just wear the dollar ninety-nine ones for the one night, etc. Anyway, she's really looking forawrd to coming home, and I really don't blame her. I think this summer, for her, has been a long one. I know it's gone by pretty quick for me, it feels like I didn't get a summer because of the online course. But I think Im managing.

So does anyone else notice that they feel sick to their stomach, have a headache and pain behind their eyes, oh and everything kinda moves in slow motion, when they haven't slept at all? Its just a question to make myself feel like everything Im experiencing is because of the no sleep and isn't from something else. You can blame the slight hypochondria for that.

Well, thats all folks. I can't think of anything to write about now. Im all drained and maybe I can set my alarm for an hour or two... I'm definitely going to bed at a decent time tonight, whether I wanted to or not. Which of course I did. But I'm just saying is all.