Monday, August 30, 2004

Day After Tomorrow

I'm currently nervous and excited; I just applied to be a gothic model online. I sent in some pictures of myself, filled out their form, and now I await their email back to me. I think I might send emails to a bunch of different places, maybe one of them will reply with something good to say! Anyways, just updating you on the latest news in Mandy land.

Stay tuned for more updates.


EDIT: I thought I'd take some pictures of Angel for you guys, Kellys kitty. But uhm, she isnt as easy to get pictures of as I thought. She's such a bitch, pardon my french, but goddamn is it true. And now I'm sneezing my brains out cause she has long hair and not short hair like Malcolm does. Anyways, after I took the two pictures I could she got really pissed and started hissing, scratching, growling and meowing at me, hid under my bed and really pissed me off. So I chased her around the apartment until I had all the doors closed so she went straight back to Kelly's room. What a friggen ordeal. But I got the pictures, and here ya go: