Sunday, August 08, 2004

All the words are gonna bleed from me

Currently Listening To:Theme Song- Sesame Street- Techno Remix
Okay, so I'm a cracker, what can ya do? If you don't like it, kiss my ass.

Back to the reason I'm posting. The move went great. Everyone went home with sore backs and full stomaches. There's a Little Ceasers Pizza and a MACs not far from my building. Also a community centre with a swimming pool workout room, however the membership apparently costs about $78. But Mom thinks that if I asked about subsidy I might be able to get some kind of discount because I'm a student living on my own.

Malcolm's doing fine. He likes the fact that he has an entire apartment to run around in, rather than just my bedroom. And I like the fact that I can put his food in the bathroom and his litter box in the bathtub rather than in my bedroom. However I haven't seen him since Saturday evening, so I hope he isn't too lonely.

I went out Friday night with Adam Withers, his friend Steve and we picked up a girl named Laura on the way. We couldn't figure out what to do, and because it was friday we couldn't get into the Junction(poor party pooper Mandy and her being 18). So we went to Papa's instead and played pool. Halfway through the second game Laura wanted to go home, so Steve walked her to her apartment. Adam got a call at the bar from Steve saying he was going to be awhile and to pick him up later. I got a chuckle out of that one for the rest of the night. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to just leave and then be picked up later. Adam and I ended up getting subs and going back to my place to eat them. When we got there we caught up on what each other had been doing since we last spoke, then Adam called Steve to tell him he was coming over(and the funniest part was Adam was like "you done?" and Steve replied "yeah, I'm ready" and that was it. I don't understand guys! I'd be pissed if my friend had left me to go and get laid. I guess that's most guys way of doing things though). That was the extent of my Friday night, after that I went to bed.

Saturday I cleaned, read and tried to redownload Alice on my computer. But somethings wrong with it so I gave up again and started watching some more episodes of the Millenium DVD's that I bought. I got the whole first season. Be proud! God I loved and still love that show. Mom and I used to watch it when I was younger, it was sort of our show to watch together. That and Buffy, then when Angel branched off it was that too. Plus Charmed, and when Pru died it just wasn't the same. But I recommend Millenium to anyone. Its on the Scream channel if you have Starchoice. You'll love it, it's so much better than X-Files or The Pretender. WaBaM(Drew :P).