Sunday, August 01, 2004

I could break

Currently Listening To:Sevendust-xmas

Today Mom and I painted my new bathroom. It looks really hot. When Kelly arrived she was really excited.

Today my alter ego decided to make a church out of pencils. I told her that we wouldn't have enough money to build an entire church out of pencils, but she didnt listen to me and proceeded to try. We do have a lot of pencils around the house, but not nearly enough.
She came to me about an hour later and told me she was finished. I didnt believe her and had to look for myself. Turns out it was only model size. How was I supposed to know she didnt mean she was wanted to build a real sized church?

God made hundreds of millions of planets and wonderful species. But, by the time he got to us, he was scraping the bottom of the barrel.