Thursday, August 19, 2004

There's no one here to talk to, and the pain inside is makin' me numb

Currently Listening To: 3 Doors Down- Changes

So the wonderful Naomi at Intuitive Music.com invited me to be a part of their staff, because I am such an active member in their Club Extravagance community. Hey what can I say? I love the place. The people there are so welcoming and whenever I post a picture I get a positive comment(Well, unless RealBitch is posting, but she hates everyone so it doesnt matter). Naomi and Koldo asked that I be a part of their Public Relations staff, make everyone aware of their site and invite new and upcoming artists to the site. So I'm going to post the links here as some advertising, and see what kind of response that gives us! You should check out my bio and the community, you'll see a lot of rockin' people. However I do recommend that you are over 18, as some of the stuff you may see is not suitable for anyone else.

http://www.intuitivemusic.com/index.php
http://www.intuitivemusic.com/extravagance/