Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tuesday August 10/2004

As I still do not have internet, I continue to do random chores around the house, trying to bide my time until the Bell person finally arrives. I get bored so easily now. I did not think that it was possible to be as bored as I have been. However, I have had my movies to keep me sane, as well as Malcolm.

Speaking of movies, I have just finished watching The Lost Boys again. I think I have seen the movie three times, maybe, in total. I bought it at Blockbuster the other day when Mom, Emily and I went to rent a movie. We rented Nightstalker, and for a slight B movie, it was not so bad. The story was true, so it gave it sort of a one up on the bad to good scale.

I finished painting my room purple today. One I get my computer and web cam set up in my room, which I think I will do tonight before I go to bed, I will take some pictures. It is the most gorgeous colour of purple I have ever seen. It is dark, but I do not really care about that anymore, as Shirley and Bob will not be seeing my apartment anytime soon, and to top that off they are leaving in the fall. I hope that the new owners, from 801 are as nice as Shirley and Bob are. My god my shoulders, back and hands hurt from painting. Two days straight of painting really gives you a work-out.

More news, Mom died my hair bright red for me. Actually, she streaked it, with the new L’oreal hair colours. I could have gone with a purple, an orange, a blonde or a bright red. I wanted to originally dye it with the purple, but when I looked at the side of the box to check what colour it would turn on brown hair it looked more pink than purple. Therefore, I decided to go with the bright fire engine red. They gave us a lot of product for it to be just a streaking kit, so Mom sat Matthew down in the chair and streak his as well. His hair is naturally reddish brown so it looks super cool. He thought it looked gay at first, but once he washed it with the rinse and let it dry he liked the look of it better. It does not look gay at all, and I told him I thought that. He always takes my opinion on things; I am closer to his age after all.

I think I may be dying here without the internet. I’m so far behind on so many of my assignments now, that I’m just thankful I was able to get the internet on Sunday night at home so I could email my professor and let him know that I won’t be getting any of my assignments in yet. I feel awful because one was due on the 6th, another on the 8th, and then one is due tomorrow the 10th. I haven’t begun any of them as I don’t know what the assignments are on because the information is all located on WebCT. I may be going nuts… On the other hand, I just may be dying of stress and sheer boredom. Whichever kills me first.