Monday, April 26, 2004

Sometimes you've got to say please.

Currently Listening To: Matthew Good Band- In My Life


So this years fashion show at our school is officially tomorrow. We're doing three shows all day, two afternoon shows and an evening show. I don't have all the pictures from last years show, because MSN deleted my old community, but if I did I would post one to show you just how great a job we do. This year I was in charge of the models, and on the committee. Something to put on my resume! =) Hopefully it isn't going to be as stressful as today's first dress rehearsal was. It was pretty bad, and damn unorganized. Hope everyone remembers everything I've told them.

The family came home today, they'd left Saturday morning to help my Uncle move into his new house. Turns out she bought his old table and chair set for Kelly and my apartment. Also Terri gave us a wine glass set, that we think is crystal. I'm just going to call it crystal anyways, because it makes me feel more special. ^-^

Well, I have to get up bright and early tomorrow, and spend a very long fricking day at school. Won't be home before 10pm tomorrow. The cooking class is preparing supper for us and everything. It's better than the pizza and pop they made us eat today for lunch.