Monday, April 05, 2004

She was the moon painting you with it's glow.

Currently Listening To: HIM- (Acoustic) The Funeral of Hearts


The cats outside won't stop coming outside of my front door and peeing in the dirt around the deck. I haven't seen them do it, but the smell they leave behind tells me they have been here. I'm sure they pee around my bedroom window as well. They may hate my poor cat Cleo but if they don't stop I'm going to have to bury some moth balls in the dirt to keep them away. Don't get my wrong, I love cats to death, but they don't seem to get the hint when Cleo hisses and screetches at them to leave.

Friday's full moon meditation was very moving. When we opened the circled and settled down to listen to our leader speak to us in her beautiful, calming voice I felt warm inside. As she spoke she told us to rid ourselves of our sorrow, guilt, and anger. As she told us to focus on ridding ourselves of this my eyes instantly began to tear. By the time she was finished moving us through that portion of her talk I was bawling silently. Finally she moved on. She got us to focus on each and every part of our bodies, moved us through them, naming each one, and asked us to relax them. The whole time she was talking I felt peaceful. By the time she was finished, and she had guided us, in our minds, to kneel before a statue of the Mother Goddess I was at home. Then she left us to use our imaginations and we sat meditating for a good 15 minutes or more.

Afterward we closed the circle then sat and chatted while drinking tea and having some cookies. I bought some more gem stones as well. One for Kelly for self confidence and another for help during her examinations. She'll have to pick it up when she gets here after clinical on Tuesday. I hope it works for her.

I really should work on my ISU for English class. I have some of it written out in rough copy, and none started in good copy. It's all supposed to be handed in on the 13th of this month, but I know it will be late. I'm always late handing things in. That's one of my problems, procrastination. I know I do it, and just haven't focused on fixing the problem. Could it be because I am procrastinating fixing my procrastination? Oi.

I went to Coffee Time with Amanda and her Grandad after school today. I had a hot chocolate and won a free long distance phone card for 20 minutes. The man grabbing it for me for some reason pulled out two of the phone cards, went to put one back but ended up changing his mind and gave me both of them. So I now have 40 minutes of free long distance phone cards. Hmmm oh what to do with them? Maybe I'll give Paul a call. *G* I was telling Amanda that I was going to phone Paul, she was calling me cute. Silly girl. Maybe I have a small crush on the guy? Hmm I wonder why?