Friday, April 09, 2004

Not supposed to be scared of anything, but I don't know where I am.

Currently Listening To: 3 Doors Down- Changes


I guess the biggest news I have is being accepted to Brock. ("If you can walk and talk, you can get into Brock." I'm aware of the saying, but it still makes me feel great all the same). I don't think I'll be getting into York, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm getting into Trent. Haven't received anything in the mail about them yet. Hopefully soon!

Sat around with the family all day today and watched movies. 3 in total. Cheaper by the Dozen, Under The Tuscan Sun, & Cold Creek Manor. I guess they were all alright, Under the Tuscan sun was the best, and Cheaper by the Dozen was the funniest, by far. Under the Tuscan sun was such a hot movie. I think I'm moving to Tuscany. :D

I think my mark in Politics is high now, considering about a week ago I finally handed in my work on our political party. I'm pretty damn sure Chelseas going to fail the class. She's already failing like 3 classes. I don't know how she does that, and isn't fazed by it. It makes me so upset when I'm close to failing something. I've never failed a class before, and I don't plan on ever failing, either. I guess some people just have low morals and ethics.

Speaking of Chelsea. Apparently little Amanda is upset with her and that's because Becca said something to make her stressed out. It all confuses me, but as far as I know she said that Chelsea hates Amanda, and that it had something to do with my saying that Chelsea frustrates me, etc.

I have no idea the story, all I know is Amanda made me parogies and we got to watch a presentation by The Art Institute in our Art class. Those damn people are always sending me shit in the mail on emails, telling me about new offers they have. And now I've gone and filled out something asking for more information on the fashion design and web design aspects of their educational system. (Maybe it makes me feel special when they send me shit in the mail?)

I got a call from a friend of mine from Elementary school on Sunday telling me she had a baby... I knew she had been pregnant before, but she had had a miscarriage. I guess she really wanted a baby, because here she is with a 3 month old baby girl. She named her Kendra, I have to hand it to her for the name, its very pretty. In so many ways I feel immensely sorry for her. Who wants to juggle a baby, school, and a home life all at once? The guy she is with is a complete ass who basically rules her life. There is no way I am getting stuck with someone and having kids. I am more career oriented, and more ME oriented. I couldn't handle having to stay home and look after kids, personally I think I have done it enough already as a teenager, what with my two younger brothers being 4 and 6 now. I've looked after them since they were babies. I'm pretty damn sure I'm finished with kids.

I've been having a lot of dreams lately, and I think its all thanks to my realigning of my chakras. I tried to see if it would work, and I did everything the book said, using my gem stones. I tried this on Monday night, and since then I've had much clearer dreams, and I haven't been waking up as tired as I used to be. But mind you I am getting tired a lot earlier in the day now. I've been having to crash and take a few hour naps after school, and even today around 4 I slept until 8pm. Oh well, for the most part I think its helped me stay clear headed.

Brandon wanted his damn killed done by Thursday, and that was not happening. Then apparently Kelly told him it would be done for today, which definitely didn't happen. I'm not any farther on it than I was on Tuesday when they were over and I started working on it. Yesterday when I saw him at work when he came to pick up Matt, his black eye was even worse than it was before. I'm pretty damn sure at wrestling yesterday his buddies picked on his weak spot. I could never do that kind of thing, when it comes to things like that I'm a really gentle person. I could never hurt someone unless they were threatening my life to the point of killing me, or my friends and family's lives. Take, for instance, when someone says "C'mon, just hit me!" When playing around, I cant, I just cant bring myself to hurt someone for the hell of it. Which I think is why I have never gotten into any fights, even if someone was, say, teasing Matthew, I don't find it necessary to get into a fight over it. I'm a lover, not a hater? LOL