Friday, April 16, 2004

Adult Material

Currently Listening To: R.E.M.- Daysleeper



I havent read anything in so long that has turned me on like this did. I suggest a read, if of course you follow the rules.


ADULT MATERIAL AHEAD: DO NOT READ IF YOUNGER THAN 18.


~*~


Dirty Whore Diary; True Story

~*~


"I met them through an online ad, one (of the many) listed in the Women Seeking Women section but carrying a small note about a boyfriend who wants to watch and/or participate. I usually skip by those with a groan; more often than not, the situation is full of too much drama for me. But this time, I stopped, because the woman in question was adorable and I exactly matched the description of her "type". After several e-mails, some chats, multiple picture exchanges, and a phone call, we made a date.

"We met in the lobby bar of a nice hotel and talked over appetizers and vodka drinks. They were a very cute couple. Sharon was a petite little thing, maybe 5'1", with fabulous rounded curves, an eager, pretty face, and long, light brown hair. Steve was over 6', awkward in his excitement, with a nice body. I think he would have been quite attractive with a haircut and a shave (moustaches, unless part of a goatee, look so tragically '70s to me). They were in their mid-20s and told me that they'd played around as a threesome in college, but hadn't had the nerve to look for a playmate since.

"After an hour or so, we went up to their room. I decided to break the ice by running my fingers through Sharon's hair, nibbling her neck, and running a hand across her ass in the elevator. We barely made it back to the room before we were all over each other, leaving our coats in a pile at the door. We had dressed for the occasion: Sharon had a red lace basque, red thong, and lace-topped thigh high stockings under her dress, while I had on a black corset top, knee-length black skirt, garter belt and black stockings. Her clothes came off completely as we made out; mine stayed on, though the front of my corset was unlaced enough to free my breasts and my skirt pushed up around my waist.

"I looked over at Steve from the king-sized bed while I sucked on his girlfriend's nipple. His pants were open and his cock was in his hand as he watched, which turned me on even more. I concentrated on giving him a good show as I moved down her belly. She must have had a recent waxing; the V of her pubic hair was perfectly shaped and she was bare between her legs. It had been a long time since I had gone down on a woman, and it was marvelous. I loved changing from long laps to teasing tickles of my tongue, pulling her clit between my lips, and slipping fingers in her wet pussy.

"After a few minutes, she moaned that she wanted to taste me, so we switched positions. On the way, I smiled and asked if she wanted to let Steve join in. I suggested sucking his cock while she licked me, and she called him over (they had a rule that he could not fuck me, but anything else was fair game). Soon I was on my back, her tongue on my clit as my head turned to the side to take his cock. It felt wonderful.

"He pulled away and mounted her from behind. Her concentration on my pussy was broken, so I moved from beneath her and went over to play with her tits. Soon we had her on her knees between us, Steve's cock deep as we both pinched her nipples and kissed her. My Domme side came to the surface, and I started directing, telling him to fuck her as I pulled her hair and sucked on her lips. I moved away so she could get on all fours, sliding my hand down to stroke her clit. I took hold of his balls and caressed them as he thrust into her. He yelled and shot, some of his cum dripping from her pussy onto my hand. I teased, "Messy messy!" and put my hand into Sharon's mouth to clean off as he finished.

"Neither she nor I had cum yet. I positioned myself on my back again, with her between my legs. Much to my delight, Steve got behind her and began to lick her filled pussy -- I love a man who isn't afraid of his own cum. Between her tongue and that view, it didn't take long for me to climax and grind my cunt against her face. Sharon followed shortly with Steve sucking her clit while I finger fucked her. We collapsed onto the bed in a heap to catch our breath.

"I was lying in the middle and couldn't miss the hardness of Steve's cock moving slowly between my ass cheeks. I wanted him to slip it inside and fuck me hard, but rules are rules. Sharon sighed, "That was great!" and I pointed out that there was still some unfinished business at hand. She giggled. A minute later, Steve was back in the chair with my mouth on his cock.

"I really enjoy sucking cock. I played with his balls, licked my way around the head, and took him as deep as I could. While I was in the midst of this, Sharon started fucking me with her fingers. The room reeked of sex and sweat, I was still dizzy from my orgasm, and it felt wonderful. She surprised me by slipping a finger up my ass, then two. Then she surprised me even more by talking dirty, saying that she bet Steve wished it was his cock up my ass instead of her fingers. "I bet you'd like that too, wouldn't you? His hard dick pushing way inside," which she emphasized with a shove of her fingers, "until he came all over in you?" I moaned and so did Steve. I sucked harder, deeper, faster. He warned that he was going to cum and I grabbed his hips, catching every drop in my mouth. I turned around as Sharon pulled her fingers from my ass and kissed her, aggressively pushing his cum onto her tongue.

"We were still so turned on that we rolled around, playing for a while longer as we wound down. Sharon and I lay panting on the bed; Steve was slumped in the chair. I excused myself to clean up in the bathroom and when I returned, Sharon was sitting on Steve's lap and they were smiling and kissing gently. Truly a cute couple. I made excuses to get going, gathering my coat and purse. I hugged Steve and kissed Sharon goodbye and didn't even mind the cold on the drive home.

"They sent me a thank you e-greeting yesterday, saying they hope we can get together again. So do I. They were nice people and very... talented. It's rare I want more than a one night stand, and while I don't foresee this becoming a regular event, I'd certainly do them again. And hell, maybe with a better level of trust, we can bend some of those rules and get his cock up my ass. Oh how I miss that!"