Thursday, April 01, 2004

It doesn't matter what I want. It doesn't matter what I need. It doesn't matter if I cry. It don't matter if I bleed.

Currently Listening To: Superfine- Already Met You


apologies for the last post. Kelly did that, and I guess she didn't erase it. No worries, at least I received some comments for it! Hurray for looking on the bright side. We were originally looking for my saved draft that I was going to wok on later, but apparently it had decided to erase itself. In it I was talking about how Brandon and I had gotten lost last Saturday when we were looking for the Odyssey. Its okay though, we finally found it and we spent lotsa money.

Kelly hasn't phoned nor emailed me about whether or not she is coming over tonight. She left me last night with the thought that she would do either or to let me know. I suppose its a good thing mom and dad are at work, so I don't have to answer their questions as to why she isn't here yet. I suppose I did say that she would be studying at a friends house first, before she came over here. By now I'm thinking that its no dice regarding her coming over. Its too bad, because I thought she would get a chance to talk to Brandon.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrows dress down day at school. I get to wear the tube top/corset top that I made. I'm going to wear my long sleeved fishnet shirt underneath, and possibly a pair of tight black pants or a black skirt. Not too sure yet. I had a dream that I wore my dark denim overalls, with the straps hanging down and undone. It was apparently cool in my dream, but I don't think it would be a hit. I'm thinking of wearing my PVC cop hat thingy too. I get so excited when there are dress down days.

I'm very excited for tomorrow night. After our full moon meditation meeting, Andy might be able to drop us off at Kelly's rez and then we can party and celebrate her "birthday party." *G* Long story, and I'm not posting it on here. All I'm going to say is I hope we have a ton of fun. It'll be the last time I'll be able to visit. So I'm really looking forward to it.

Katie called me last night and wanted to know if I wanted to come to her and Angie's birthday bash at Shoeless Joes. I'm so disappointed in myself for declining because of my homework I had, that I didn't end up doing anyways. I ended up going to the mall and getting my nails done with mom. I ended up having to look after the kids, when I wasn't up for them coming in the first place. But I did buy the White Pony C.D. by Defontes that I had been wanting forever. 27 freaking dollars all together with tax! Hey, its worth it right?

FOOTNOTE: When spellchecking; fishnet- poisoned. For Shoeless- Chelsea. Intersting eh?