Thursday, April 22, 2004

Does every moment move past you? Or does it feel like forever? And shouldn't you be laughing too?

Currently Listening To: Finger Eleven- Sick of it All (Sullen Version)


Happy Earth day all!! I feel so bad for being sick this morning and not making it to school. Today I was supposed to go shopping for flowers and a few friends and I with the social justice club were going to plant them during the day today. I guess they did it without me. Hope they had fun!

I'm hoping to be able to go to the Spa tonight and have a massage from someone who has a strong grip. The last person I went to was way to light handed. I need someone who can reeeaaally massage me. Not just rub my back, for lack of anything better to call it.

Well I should be off now, my Dads leaving. Talk to you all later!