Wednesday, February 04, 2004

If we lived on T.V....

Currently Listening To:Bush- Mouth


Okay, so today is Wednesday, and so that means it's been officially three days since my surgery. This morning the swelling was not as bad as it was yesterday. I suppose that's because yesterday I talked so damn much (I had to go to school, but by my own choice). Today, because I had so many people comment that I was crazy for going to school, I felt it best to stay home, sleep, read and continue taking the drugs the doctor gave me. I suppose it helped. Yesterday was the first time I ate something since Sunday. I had some chicken noodle soup, and then some popsicles and ice cream after supper. I took one of the Demorals that the doctor gave me for intense pain and became a zombie who couldn't handle any "intellectual" conversations. (I put intellectual in quotes because I wasn't even able to handle Brandon talking about the simplest of things, but I kept telling him not to talk about such confusing intellectual things. Oh well, I still have four of the pills left, better make them last).

Im a tad bit puzzled, because even though I knew Brandon liked me enough to go out with me, I had no idea it was romantically. He's been coming over a lot lately, more so than he used to, but I didn't think he was attracted to me like that. In his own words he said, I really dig you. Ah well, at least I made sure he knew that I didn't feel romantically towards him. He told me he already knew that, but he cant help it. That I understand. I've been in his situation before, ironically it was involving him. Sometimes I really do believe that life is one big soap opera. But I've always said that.