Sunday, February 01, 2004

Here by my side, an angel. Here by my side, the devil. Never turn your back on me.



So turns out the modeling session didn't work out as planned. By the time I got home from work it was too late, and Amanda had already done hers in the afternoon. Turns out Rene had to work until 3pm that day, and I had to start work at 4 and didn't get off until 8 that night. Amanda said that Rene still wants to have a session with me and Amanda, but it will have to be on another day, obviously. And I had all my clothes packed and everything! Gah.

I've worked quite a bit the last few days. It feels good to know that money is going to be coming in. I guess I also like to go to work. The people are great, and it's not a hard job either. Finally!

Paul is convinced I am bored with him, and that I am avoiding him or something. I suppose he has reason to, considering I am never online. I just find it hard to go on and associate with anyone anymore. I find I am drifting away from the whole social internet life thing. I'm more in the mood for the behind-the-scenes-action. There but not really there. Maybe I am becoming anti-social or something. I don't know.

I think my artistic talent has gone down the drain. I've tried to draw two things now, and they both look like shit. I think maybe Im just not as focused as I should, or used, to be. It's really disappointing. I used to think I was alright when it came to art, but now when I look at my recent drawings I frown. They don't even seem like my kind of art.

Currently Listening To: Korn- Make Me Bad.