Sunday, February 22, 2004

Call Me

Currently Listening To: Korn- Children of the Korn


I'm sitting here at my desk with Kelly, Chippy, and Brandon in my room. We're all sort of just chilling, and its 2:30AM. Who does that!? (And no I am not actually asking, its called a rhetorical question Chelsea).

The only things I have to say are that I work a whole fucking lot. I am starting to waitress on Monday after school. I have an essay due on Monday that I havent quite started yet, for religion class. I have a quiz to hand in on a chapter that I havent read for English class, due Monday. I dont quite follow politics class, I might eventually start getting it soon. I am absolutely not tired, and I dont know why. I even took my pills. I tried calling Dennis tonight, from CampusKiss, but it was 1:30Am, and he was sleeping. Good thing I didnt wake him up.