Sunday, February 29, 2004

I wanted you to know, I love the way laugh. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away.

Currently Listening To: Seether- Broken


Kelly phoned me today to let me know that Lyndsay had told Hollie about my having sex on my period. It was brought up at work, and everyone was giving their opinions on what they felt about having sex while a girl was on their period, and whether or not they had done it before. I have no problems having sex on my period, if indeed I am horny. So Lyndsay felt it was her business to run home and tell Hollie about how disgusting I was. And of course, because Hollie is Kelly's sister, Hollie went running to Kelly and said; "Oh my god, Mandy screwed John while she was on her period!?" At the time I wasn't sure what to say to Kelly, because Kelly felt that I should have kept my mouth shut. However now that I think about it, it was none of both Lyndsay and Hollie's business whether I had screwed someone on my period, let alone screwed someone at all. Indeed I had said that I felt there was nothing wrong with it and had had sex while on my period before, and even though Lyndsay decided to run to Hollie and tell her about it, and Hollie decided to tell Kelly about it... I just dont see why there was a need for Hollie to confront Kelly and force Kelly to tell her who the second person I've had sex with was. What is it her business? If I didnt say who the person was in the first place, obviously I didnt want anyone knowing. Kelly shouldnt have had to defend me to Hollie. What should have been said was "its none of your business, so drop it." So I emailed Kelly and explained that the next time anything comes up, to let Hollie know that I said its none of her damn business and to mind her own.

God it felt really good typing this and the email.

On a much lighter note! The Rocky Horror Picture Show play at Capital Theatre last night was freaking amazing! I havent seen a play so well done in my life. (Mind you I havent seen many plays in the first place). It also helped that I knew the guy playing Frankfurter. Oh lord did everyone do a good job! I didnt expect it to be so damn good. Amanda paid for me to go, as a birthday present. And because Chelsea, Brynn and Kyle had no money, we couldn't go on Friday like I wanted to, so I asked Brandon and Nathan if they wanted to go as well. Amanda brought her friend Danielle along, and we had an awesome time. Amanda and I dressed the part. I with my hair like Magentas, except up in pins, my hair even the same dark reddish colour, my docks, fishnet and a corset with a satin skirt. And Amanda in leather pants and a corset, we were set! I had the best time in a really long time.