Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I thought, you'd be out of my mind, and I'd finally found a way to live without you.

Currently Listening To: Finger Eleven- One Thing


I've come to the conclusion that if I want people to bother leaving me comments, then I need to post more often than I do.

Today was so rockin'. After school my Mum drove Brynn, Chelsea, Kyle, Lil' Amanda and I to the mall. I got my hair cut and dyed, and my nails done. (Don't even ask how much it cost). We farted around until nine o'clock when the mall guard had to actually tell us it would be a good idea to leave now, considering the mall closes at nine. =P Well my hair is darker and more maroon coloured now, and my nails are hot.

Turns out I really, really love life. I'm starting to become a better person. And I'm showing the inner me a little more now. Since I've made a promise to never ever lie again, it's taken a lot of muchly unneeded stress away from life.

Oh oh oh and I got my mark back from my art sketches, 94% baby! Booya! (I can't believe I just said booya... What is this world coming to?) I'm really enjoying the sculpture project we're doing right now. Using pop cans to create a creature that can't resemble anything human, using super glue and duct tape, and then painting them with spray paint. However I need to do detail work on mine, so turns out I need to buy some nail polish. Oh and I'm attatching the pieces together with stripped twist ties. Oh it's a snake by the way. It's so hot! Or will be anyways.