Thursday, December 18, 2003

"Your legs are smooth as they graze mine."



Okay so I officially had a good day today! Even though Brynn likely thinks Im crazy.

But I blame it on giving blood last night, which was awesome. I bruise so damn easily, and I have this big purple and red bruise on my inner elbow, and damnit it hurts. But I saved three lives, that just makes up for it all, of course. In total Ive saved nine lives since I was seventeen. Which means Ive given blood three times, and my goal is to give one hundred times. Quite the goal Id say. But I can reach it easily if I go at least twice a year. Cause you can go every fifty-six days, but I suppose so far Ive missed twice since I turned seventeen.

I made a To Fix Mandy list. This is what would fix me:


  • Vitamine B12, C & B6 pills,
  • a regular sleep pattern,
  • drink more water and/or juice,
  • take my nightly pills consistantly,
  • worry and stress less,
  • relax once in awhile,
  • take iron pills,
  • exercise more often again,
  • get more sleep,
  • learn better ways to cope with stress,
  • take a vacation once in awhile,
  • deal with problems when they arise,
  • procrastinate less,
  • relieve chronic pain everywhere,
  • take hot bubble baths,
  • eat properly and regularily,
  • prolonged, unexplained weakness needs to be looked at,
  • talk to my doctor about everything and stop being a chicken,
  • stop thinking everyone is out to get me,
  • finaly call the doctor and arrange my physical,
  • and fix dehydration! ASAP.


So there you have it folks. Anything you can think of to add to the list, just let me know and Ill add them in.

Peace, love and happiness.
Merry Christmas.