Saturday, December 13, 2003

And that aint what you wanna hear, but thats what I'll do.



MY my has it been a busy few days, I feel lost without you dear blog. I missed you, did you miss me? On the bright side I made money Thurs, and Fri night. Yay for Pizza Hut? Yeah I know what you're thinking dear blog, why work at Pizza Hut when you swore to yourself you wouldnt work at any food places ever again? Well that would be because Fez, my new boss, basicaly begged my Dad, who is a driver there, to come in for an interview. What can I say Blog my love, Im just so amazing.

I really need to talk to Paul soon before I go nuts. Ive been thinking about him a lot in the past few days. While mom was colouring my hair last night we were talking about him. Mom cant believe hes actualy coming down, I guess she thought that because he lives so far away, and because in her own words "its only the internet" that he wouldnt actualy come down. So I reminded her that we've known each other for 2 years over the net and talked on the phone a lot in the past few months. She asked where he is going to stay when he comes down and I said possibly at the Lotus motel, as far as I know its really cheap. I forgot to mention possibly Jills house, but whatever works. Jokingly I told her I told Paul he could sleep in my wonderful shed. I told her how I got Paul going for a bit there that he was actualy going to sleep in my shed and stuff. She didnt think that was a very good idea. Jee I wonder why? Kinda cold or something.