Saturday, December 13, 2003

I was just surfing through some other peoples blogs, and thought I'd come up with a Christmas list for my adoring fans. O.o It'll be updated as I go along, finding new things I want to add to the list. So all you Big Sugar Daddy's out there who adore me, this is for you!


  • Edible flavoured oils from JT's Stockroom
  • something pretty from Westward Bound
  • a full body massage by a gorgeous male speciman
  • rubies and emeralds and opals, oh my
  • a big, flat monitor
  • rich, dark chocolate, and lots of it
  • laser hair removal for all the parts I never want to shave or wax again
  • a big, flat screen TV
  • a mansion/castle with its own dungeon and a yacht, fully staffed
  • black latex thigh-high stockings from JT's Stockroom
  • a pretty fetish dress from Azrael's Accomplish Design
  • a trip to all the seven wonders of the world, and then some
  • a cute Living Dead Doll from here
  • a shiny new L. Diablo in sparkly silver, make sure its suped up!
  • any night alone any day of the week with any man I choose at any time I choose
  • free web site of my own with the works baby, plus free access to all restricted sites on the net.