Monday, December 08, 2003

"Kyle put that on the stairs now, and give Mandy her slippers back!"



Oh yes, its seems that our house has been blessed with loads of luck these few months now! Now my brothers love bird tweety is dying. Hes had the thing for a few years now, but apparently he just spotted him in the bottom of his cage, and he couldnt walk. He apparently hurt his foot, and hes all lethargic and stuff. Poor thing.

Whiskers isnt any better, in fact I think hes worse. I give him until Wednesday... I know thats sad to say, but I think I said it before in a previous post, its like you get apathetic towards the situation. Im kinda used to him being sick now... I dont want to feel this way, dont get me wrong, its just hard to be any other way.

Im so sick of being sad and tired. I just want to be truly happy for once. God is that so hard to ask? Like its not a big thing, apparently there are tons of people out there that are happy all the time. But not me or most of my friends. But go figure, I would choose the friends that are in the same condition as me. My Mum tells me Im supposed to be surrounding myself with people who are in the opposite mood as me. But I hate that, you look at them and they make you feel sick. It also depends on what type of mood you are in I guess, because there are a lot of times when either Kelly or Chelsea are in really good moods and off I go, taking on there mood too.

I feel bad right now because Corry and Damian are in the chat room with me, but Im not talking all that much, but to me, blogging right now seems the better choice. I need to get this shit off of my chest. So little to talk about in so many words. I seem to be the master at doing that. Dragging on the topic until someone, usualy Chelsea, does the whole 'okay next topic!' thing. Woe is me?

"Oh fucking retarded god" Damian cracks me up. The things my friends say. Oi.