Sunday, December 07, 2003

May 7/2003

(Some poetry from this past summer)


Can everybody feel like I do?
Memories are just where you leave them,
What did you expect to find?
I would die for you.

Remember what I said?
Just to feel you here by my side,
Dont you know you make me cry?
But the tears aren't for fears.

Were there things I could never say?
Im going to do it again,
Aren't you sick of everything?
Ive rubbed my face in the dirt.

Why have I always felt alone?
Smelled the flowers in my garden,
Where do you think you are going?
Purple skys hang overhead.

How is there truth in what you've said?
Haze hangs lazily along the path,
Where do your thoughts linger?
I stand here face to face with death.

Are you someone that I used to know?
You never noticed me,
What do you see?
There is perfection in the sweetest of kisses