Tuesday, December 23, 2003

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza. There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, a hole.


Okay, holy crap on a stick its been a really long time. I miss you again bloggy! How come I am always having to be away from you for so long.

Guess what movies I just finished watching? League of Extrordinary Gentlemen and Dreamcatcher. Interesting movies to say the least. Dad bought League, and Matthew rented Dreamcatcher at my request. He was going to buy it before we rented it, because apparently hes collecting Steven King movies, and of course I talked him out of it. Who buys movies before you watch them? Just because the writer of the book may be great, doesnt mean the movie will be. And as it turns out the movie was off its rocker thats for sure. I know that Steve is as well, but oh boy. Anyways Im sure Matthew will buy it still. Hey, I tried didnt I? Hes a bit of an impulse buyer.

Well its officially how many days until Christmas? I still have to wrap Pauls present. But other than that I got the rest of the houses wrapping done, minus the ones for myself, assuming I am getting any presents. Its not like Ive been a very good girl or anything... Hah, just kidding, of course Ive been a good girl. My grades are even in the high 70's this semseter so far. Arent you proud of me? Now how in the world did I get on talking about school? Yech. Paul, thats what I really wanted to talk about. On to the next paragraph.

Dear Paul,
I talked to you only just last night, but I still miss you. Yes thats mushy and I know you dont mind, but dear viewers excuse me on that one. Very sorry.
Mandy.

Short but sweet, isnt that the best kind? He's coming down in a few days, I feel bad for the 15 hour drive that hes going to have to go through, but Im sure he can do it. I really dont want him driving up alone... But because Drew is still not in good enough condition, Im not sure what else he can do. Please be safe.

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as it may be another few days until I get to vent again. Im feeling a little queezy right now as Ive had a bit to drink again. Coconut Rum and Coke. And considering its been a long time since Ive had pop, its burning my stomache. Woo, go me. Im a smrt one arent I? (Spelling mistake intended). Just thought Id add that for clarrification and such.

Blessings to all, and a happy holiday to you.