Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I'm floating down the river.



Where has the time gone! Its already coming to the end of the semester! Time to study? What's that! I tried studying yesterday and today. Stayed home to work on my sociology and clean my room. Ended up only getting my room cleaned, and a few terms written down from my text book. Hey, at least my room is clean right??

And to add on to my crisis situation with Quinten. Chelsea and I phoned on Monday night, and the lady told us we would remain anonymous. I wasn't sure it mattered to me, I mean if he ends up getting angry at me for phoning, I know that it will hurt, but not as much as it would hurt me to just have left it and done nothing about it. I couldn't just sit there and know what was going on, and have done nothing. I guessI am just not that sort of person. So Chelsea and I phoned. I am not sure what has been done about it from their end yet. The lady on the phone said she would have someone visit him at school, but because we had no address or phone number for her they couldn't visit his home first. I'm still waiting...

Well, because exams are soon, I must get back to my studying. Good evening my dears.