Sunday, January 25, 2004

The fact is, that nothing will go right today. And if it does, it will only scare you.



Love me.

So I finished my first exam on Friday morning. I think it went well for the most part. But I do have to say that if I hadn't gotten the studying I did the few days before it, I wouldn't have passed. It was more like a test, than an exam. It wasn't even really that big. Thank god.

However tomorrow mornings exam is going to be very interesting indeed. Philosophy, of religion no less! And you want to know the funny part? We might as well have not studied anything the whole semester, because the exam is souly on the philosophy of religion, and nothing else we studied. Ain't that just peachy? Oh, and the best thing of all! We weren't even taught philosophy of religion! Oh, life is grand! Pray for me my dears, because I will need it.

"The ego is addicted. Within this part of my mind, I believe I am alone, so naturally the craving to unite with something else is enormous. The mistake I made was uniting with a harmful substance that had nothing to give. However, if I remain in my separate self after giving up the substance my addictions merely shift."
-Hugh Prather, Spiritual Notes to Myself, Essential Wisdon for the 21st Century.