Sunday, January 11, 2004

I stand here face to face, with someone that I used to know, used to look at me laugh.



I was pissing around on The Unloved and around my bloggy, and found a bunch of things that need a fixin'. First my broken pictures are still not all cleared up, all of the links are screwed looking on my bloggy links page. Those need to be cleared up, but of course I don't have very much time to do that right now. I have to be at work for 5.

Speaking of work. Apparently Cheeko, the big boss, told Fez, my manager, that he needs to cut back on everyone's hours. It makes me so angry! 3, 3 hour shifts in one week just doesn't cut it for me. Like, seriously, who does that? Obviously that means there are too many people hired right now, and they could cut back on the un-needed ones, ie. Justin. That kid is so incompetent it isn't even funny. Ill do 4 pizza boxes, and he'll still be working on his first one! He's slow at everything he does, and the only thing worth throwing him at is dish. A few people already have made an effort to tell Fez and Claire how worthless he is to the job, and that he needs to be fired. Id do it if I had the right to.

Currently I feel kind of overwhelmed and full of anxiety for no apparent reason... Well, except for my sociology mark. I think its only going to be a low 70, which kind of makes me weary. I'm not so sure if I am going to get into Trent, Brock, or York, which I already applied to, if my average is below an 80. So far I don't think it is. I have an 83% in both my Classical Literature and my Philosophy classes. But I think I only have a 78 in my sociology class. Mr. Odwyer still needs to fix some things in History for the class before he can hand out a mark to anyone. So I'm sort of floundering here and its making me kind of frustrated and anxious. I'm sort of wondering whether I should have applied to colleges instead, considering I might not get into any of the universities... Oi.