Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Children waiting for the day they feel good, happy birthday, happy birthday, so they feel the way that every child should, sit and listen...



I never ever ment for it to be comforting, and I knew that people would see what I wrote. But Im just sick of being another person around everyone I know. I feel as though I have to act different around everyone indiviually. Its something that Ive always done, so if I had never mentioned it I am sure that no one would have noticed. With Kelly a lot of the time I like to go back to the way I was a long time ago, and just forget the way I am now. With Chelsea it usually depends on my mood, because her mood is really contagious. Around Brynn, Brent and the new guys I am not sure how to act, usually theyre really uplifting so I am all being uplifted and stuff. But if you really want to know how I am most of the time, its normaly my mood that makes the difference. I guess you could say its all me, but just different sides and moods all rolled into one. I thought Id reply to the comments on my tag board.