Thursday, January 08, 2004

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, that dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.



Im so worried about quinten and brandon right now. I dont whats going on with either of them. Brandon phoned me just as i was on my way to work and he was having an anxiety attack. He wanted me to come over asap. I felt so bad saying I couldnt. And poor quiten i dont even know the truth as to whether or not he is in the hospital sick or not. Matthew told me he asked his sister what was up and she said everything was fine. Of course he said she could just be saying that because she isnt allowed to say anything. Anyways I phoned the cobourg hospital to see if he was in there, and they told me no one under that name was a patient. Damnit Im frustrated. I didnt have time to phone the peterborough psych ward nor the hospital there to see if he has been admitted, I had to work tonight.

Today is my little Brother Daniel's birthday and he turned 6! We didnt really celebrate it much, I should have wished him a Happy Birthday when I got home from school but I had a headache and wasn't thinking properly. He tried showing me the big blue race car he got and the basketball net that hangs on the back of the closet door, but I just sort of fake smiled, nodded and walked downstairs to get ready for work. Im feeling much better now, and Im home from work, one problem: Hes in bed sleeping now. Arent I the best sister one could ask for. And I mean that as a rhetorical statement, bloggy, because I know I am not the best sister a sibling could ask for.
Happy Birthday Daniel... Wish Id gotten you something or given you a card at least.

"I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take, when people run in circles its a very, very Mad Worl..."