Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'm not afraid of being here

Currently Listening To:Lit- You Make Me Complete

Ok! So I've started packing a whole shit load more now. And my room is full of boxes and garbage bags of clothes. It feels weird to look around and see my room half empty, but not. I counted, and ended up with 5 boxes of books of out of 10 boxes that I've packed so far. I'm a nerd, I'll admit it. I love to read.

I gotted a new computer! 17" flatscreen monitor, P4, 512ram, 80g hard drive, I can play DVD's and burn CD's with it. Its black and silver, and on the left panel of the tower is plexi-glass and inside there is a neon blue and red fan that spins. My god its hot. :D

I had a dream last night that I was getting frustrated because I couldnt arrange my living room furniture so that everything fit. I really hope that that won't be the case. Otherwise I'm screwed. Because I dont have any room to take say, the chair, and put it in my bedroom. And there is no getting rid of any of it! Esspecially not my antique rocking chair. Its so pretty. I put casters on the bottom of moms steamer trunk so it can be my coffee table. Its so gorgeous, but I still need to sand the metal down. Its all rusted in places. Its too bad I cant find the key for it, because Id like to be able to use it for storage. Maybe put movies in it or something.

I can't believe I move out so soon. The fifth of august and then Im off on my own. Its friggen great! Tomorrow I go to Peterborough to talk with my landlady, and I think she'll give me the key because Sunday is the first. Right? I think so. I was hoping to be able to get the key earlier, so that I could paint the bathroom, as I have already bought the paint and the wall paper border. Its going to be yellow and blue with the stars and moons theme. Very elegant. I still have to figure out what colour I want my room to be. Im thinking of going with a purple. I love purple. But we'll see, because I dont want it red again. Ive been living in a roadster red room for three years now and Im done with it.

Ive gotten so many books from the orientation... Like I needed anymore right? I also bought my textbooks for psych class, and got 'em used too! Go me. Thrifty shopper Mandy. :P Bought one of the t-shirts too though, but its cool. Not sure what the red 64 is on the bottom left of the shirt, but I guessed it was the year Trent came to be or something? *shrugs* Who knows. Could be someones idea of decoration for all I know.