Tuesday, June 01, 2004

You will never belong to me

Currently Listening To: Chevelle-Closure

Well today was interesting, and yet absolutely boring. (But it went by really fast!) I decided to stay home, yet again, but this time to work on and ISU for politics class. (Don't tell me Mum, but Matthew came home from school today and told me that the Vice Principle was inquiring about me, and told him to tell me that I should go to school more often!) I haven't quite gotten it finished yet. It'll only take me about another hour or so to finish though. And considering I have been working on it since about 11am this morning, and didn't break until about 4 or 5 this afternoon... I think I'm doing pretty good!

I had a religion ISU that was due on Monday, but I had forgotten about it, and still hadn't come up with a topic come Monday morning. So I went home early and worked on it last night. I emailed it to myself, thinking, of course, that I would be at school tomorrow to print it out and hand it in a day late. I woke up this morning, however, and in my sleepy stupor remembered that the printer at school is not working, and I didn't want to have to turn on Mums computer to print it out here at home. I also remembered that my ISU for politics was due today, so I decided to roll over and go back to sleep for another couple of hours and spend the day working on my newspaper ISU. Which I did! Don't hate me because I am so awful when it comes to getting up in the morning to go to school.

My manager at Pizza Hut is officially gone, and we now have one of the old managers back, from before my time, but from my Dad's time when he started. He told me that Leslie was actually the girl that hired him. Pretty neat actually. But anyways, everyone tells me she is quite the snobby, strict bitch. Which doesn't help any at all, now does it? Well last night I got to meet her, (I finally got to serve again!! Be proud damnit), and she isn't that bad. Aside from being really quiet, and down to business she doesn't seem that bad. Jamie thinks that maybe it's because she's just changed, and maybe things will be different. I'm not so sure about that. I think that she's just getting her bearings and sooner or later she'll revert to herself again.

Leslie asked Jamie who she thought would be best suited to be a supervisor, and Jamie said she gave her my name! I think that's great. When Fez asked me to be Shift Manager a month back or whatever it was, I said no, obviously because I can't handle two or three 12 hour shifts in a week when I have school. But now that I only have like two and a half weeks of school left I can definitely handle that and then some during the week in the summer time. If Leslie asks me I'm going to say yes, I'm going to let her know that I'll take the position now, but I won't be able to take on too many twelve hour shifts when I have school during the week. Maybe I'll just take on a bunch of serving shifts during the week until then. (But I'm not getting my hopes up (yes I am!) so much for that).

Oh my, I just had some vanilla ice cream that's been in the freezer for awhile now, so I decided to heat up the squeeze bottle of chocolate topping sauce. MMmmm now that's good stuff! Of course I'm never going to get to sleep now, as I'll be full of sugar. I'm thinking I should take my pills right now before I forget and maybe they'll kick in at a decent hour and I'll get a few hours sleep before I have to get up for school in the morning. Doh!

So tomorrow is a dress down day at my wonderful uniform school. I'm going to wear the dress I bought in Stratford! I told Brynn when I phoned him to dress all spiffy like as well, so I don't feel too out of place. Not that it will matter because I'll feel very sexay as it will be. Now I'm just struggling over whether I should wear my Doc Martens or my leather sandals. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. ;)

Well thats all folks. Have a good one!