Thursday, June 17, 2004

I think the word -disgusted- fits how I feel right now

Currently Listening To: A Perfect Circle-The Package

So I'm not going to get into why I feel disgusted right now, because apparently when I express my opinions on things I seem to get other people into trouble. Don't ask me how that works, considering if it's my opinion it should be me who would get into trouble. And even then it would be stupid to get me into trouble for it, because it would be my own opinion. Sometimes I just don't get how some peoples minds work. But anyways, I'm not going to get into any details. Other than I'm sorry to the person who's getting in trouble for what I say. No matter what she knows that I still love her, even if everyone else doesn't like me.

Today after my Politics exam I went over to Lil Amanda's house and we sat and talked, studied, listened to music and then went to her Grandmas house because Amandas house was going to have a showing at 2 oclock. Her Grandmas house is really close to the mall, so we went over and browsed for a bit. I bought some pins for my bag and two c.d's: Finger Eleven-Self Titled and A Perfect Circle-Thirteenth Step. Amazing C.D.'s, glad I finally had the balls to spend the bucks to buy them. I also bought a poster for Lil Amanda, but I owe her money anyways, from all the times shes bought me drinks and pretzels from the vending machines at school. She was very happy, let me tell you. She couldn't stop hugging me.

So my rooms a huge mess, and I really don't feel like cleaning it. Plus I don't have Kelly here anymore to keep me going. I just feel like letting it sit the same way it is all summer like I did last summer. Of course I don't think I'll do that again. I know that if I take my pills regularily and like I'm supposed to I'll have enough oomph to do more things.

Malcolm and Oliver are doing great and getting along again. I didnt see them doing it, but apparently they were really close to each other today, to the point where Oliver was licking Malcolms head. I knew they would get along eventually, considering they got along just fine when they were at the shelter. Now there's just the problem of getting Malcolm and Cleo to be friends. I think even Oliver and Cleo are getting to the point where they are willing to put up with each other. I mean Cleo had gotten over the fact that Oliver was there, but she worked Oliver up to the point where he was over the edge and started growling at her. Then it started all over again. Apparently they're good today though. Thank god. I like it when things start to work themselves out.

Well, wish me luck on my exam tomorrow. I have an art exam, and I have to memorize all the architectural periods. I know that for sure Ill be able to remember the Gothic period, considering the architecture was gorgeous, and I was at school most of the time when we worked on that chapter. I wonder what I got on my last painting I did. Hopefully as well as my first painting. I think it was 88% that I received. I should post a picture of them when I get my second one back. Show you guys how neat I think they look. I know I won't fail the class, I had a 91% in it, so even if I fail the exam it won't go down by much.

"Not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you down..."