Tuesday, June 15, 2004

And I knew, that you ment it

Currently Listening To: Our Lady Peace- Superman's Dead

Well, today was officially my last day of high school before exams. It's only just hitting me now that I'll be moving into my own apartment in August, and going to University in a strage town. Help? I feel scared and excited at the same time. I know things'll go just fine. And I mean it's not like I'll be living alone, Kelly is going to be my roommate. So I don't know what I'm so worried about.

I'm scared that my program is going to be too hard, and I'm going to go and get discouraged easily. I mean, I'm not going to drop out, I would never do that, but I'm scared of getting aweful marks. I'm not used to bad marks, so it kind of scares me to know that when you hit University and College your marks drop almost ten percent. Right now I'm an average of 70-79% student. So I really don't want that to drop any lower than it already is. I'm thinking that because doing this is going to be really important, it'll make me try harder and possibly I'll acheive better than what I've been getting in the past few years of high school. I used to be a straight A student in elementary school. I guess things just change as you get older.