Saturday, May 22, 2004

If you please

Currently Listening To: Alana Miles-Black Velvet

Rock on, Mom made me get up before 9am today to go garage shopping with her. Basically everything we bought, except a cooler jug for drinks when we go camping, was for me. Wonderful goodies for Kelly and my new apartment. Of course they're still all my things, like everything my Uncle Chris and Terry gave me. When we went over there last time, they had just moved into their new house, and were getting rid of all of their stuff they didn't want or couldn't use anymore. So I got a whole bunch of kitchen stuff, and an old dresser that converts into a desk, sort of, that was my Uncles when he was young. And it has memories for me too. I can remember visiting my Grandmas house, a long time ago when they lived in Queensville, and hanging out in Chris' room to watch him play games like Doom and Duke Nukem on his computer. He had the computer all set up with this dresser-desk thing. And now I've got it. :D It was funny cause I mentioned it to him, and he said that he can't remember me popping into his room to watch him play. But I guess it was a long time ago. Hes 31 now, and I'm 18. (Plus good memories aren't exaclty something our family is known for). LOL.