Saturday, May 29, 2004

I guess I'm out the door, and now I'm done with you

Currently Listening To: Tool- Hooker with a penis
Oh my god, its been an amazing few days! I left for Stratford Ontario on Thursday afternoon with 52 other students at our school. We went for the Stratford Festival and saw Macbeth on Thursday night, and Guys and Dolls on Friday afternoon. We didn't end up getting home until about 9pm or so last night. Hah, apparently work was wondering where I was. It's not like I didn't book the days off of work. I swear it's because they're tools. I think it's a good thing Fez (mah boss) is gone tomorrow. I mean hey, I'll miss the guy and all, but only because he was so damn lenient and hardly got us in trouble for anything. But back to my Stratford story! I bought a few things. A dress from My Lords and Ladies. It's a small store, but amazing! The website hardly shows everything they have. It's only a miniscule amount, and nothing on the website has what I tried on, nor what I bought. But that's okay. I have a few pictures of myself in my new dress. I hafta get a full on shot though. I'll have to ask Matthew to do that for me. I took a few pictures while I was down there. But I was so excited that I didn't remember I had my camera on me most of the time! Oh well, I got a few good ones. I even took a picture of the inside of My Lords and Ladies. I mean c'mon people, I had to! Fetish wear, Elizabethan dresses, mens clothing, dresses, what more could a girl or guy want?? Yeah, that's what I thought, nothing! =D Anyways, we went shopping downtown Stratford for a few hours before we had to go to Guys and Dolls. So we saw a whole crap load of little shops and stores that were filled with knick knacks and odds and ends. There was even a store called Elizagoth that had music, fun old hats, statues, wall hangings, chess boards, books, candelabra, jewelry, everything! I found a store that is just like The odyssey and I had a ball! I spent 21 dollars in there on just gemstones for my collection. I found a bloodstone! Be proud of me.

Well I have just come across the most evil thing ever, and I have to kill someone because of it. I can't seem to get into the Unloved because apparently I have restricted access? Who has done this, and who should I kill? Just point me in the direction and I'll be just fine. Someone had better fix this as soon as possible, before I have a coniption fit! GRRRRRrrr!