Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I feel it. Theres tension inside, pressure is frazzling and pushing down on me

Currently Listening To: HIM- Beautiful (Rock Version)


Wow can anyone be more frustrated and upset right now? Well, probably, but right now I feel like Im going to puke. I just took the online Smart Serve course and failed both the tries they gave me. I had to pay 37$ to do the damn thing! Now in order to do the test again I have to pay another 37$. It makes me sick to my stomach. Wanna know the funny thing? Mom came in when I was doing the second test and helped me with some of the answers, and I got 5% lower when I was finished. 5%! You have to achieve an 80% in order to pass the test and I got a 76% the first time, and a 72% the second. Maybe I should just go to bed now, and try this again some other night. One where I'm not feeling sick to my stomach because I feel like a complete idiot. I was all set on it being something I'd be able to get in one night. A girl at work told me it was so easy! Like hell! I think I'm finished ranting for now. I'm going to take a trip to the bathroom and watch my money swirl down the drain. So much for being able to serve alcohol with a certificate right now. Have a good one guys. I know I will... Ha.