Sunday, October 26, 2003

Oldies are the shit

Ive just been sitting back listening to all the old music I have on my computer. Its so great. Currently the song playing is Every Rose Has Its Thorns- Guns N Roses. So call me a suck for oldies.
Okay, so there is so much homework that I am supposed to be doing, but what am I doing instead? Downloading music, checking and fixing the unloved, and updating my blog spot that needed updating a long time ago. Chelsea and I have to have all of the stuff thats been due lately, done by this Friday coming up or we could fail all the assignments. *sigh*
Talk about a bunch of stress on me. I forgot to bring my Sociology homework home. Woo! Go Mandy! So much that needs to be done on it, a big assignment I havent started due on Tuesday, and a test on the chapter for Wednesday. Wow.... Arent on the ball???