Saturday, October 18, 2003

Alright, its been forever since Ive updated you on my 'ness. Im here, Im there, Im everywhere!
The Unloved is lookin so good lately. Sometimes I think that MSN is going to shut it down, all because it has nakki chicks. Tisk tisk. Some eyeballs just cant handle the nakkiness that is The Unloved. sometimes I have dreams that MSN shuts us down, and then I go into withdrawls and have a breakdown. I always wake up and make sure to check and see if its there. Dont want my dreams to come true, now do we? That would be a crime.
I was looking through an old web site that I used to look at, long time ago. Found a poem to share with you:
~But Still I Cry...~ But still I cry... I cry out for you My heart bleeds for you and my darkened soul aches for you. My sun rises and my moon sets for you My dreams come alive and my fears melt away for you. For you, I would sail oceans, I would walk across deserts For you, I would die a thousand horrible deaths For you, I would take away your tears and blood For you, I would pledge my undying love for you For you, I would open the sky and denounce the planets For you, I will live... But still I cry... I love you forever... Thats no lie.........
Weird isnt it? Odd how its kinda morbid, but full of romance. Just thought you might like to read it.